Divine Lover, take me ever deeper
There in the core of the self
Will I know who I am.
Where no one's name may reach,
Nor will i call myself a name.
There in the Center i shall be lost.
with no need for a name.
The knowing will be a knowing of you.
And you have no name-----
Nor then will I.
O Beloved of my heart,
Take me so deep that I am lost---
A great losing that finds
And finds forever.

Robert J. Hope, From the Center.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Lords Prayer in Aramaic

Abwoon
d'bwashmaya
O Birther! Father-Mother of the Cosmos/ you create all that moves in light.

Nethqadash
shmakh


Focus your light within us--make it useful: as the rays of a beacon show the way.

Teytey
malkuthakh


Create your reign of unity now--through our firey hearts and willing hands.

Nehwey sebyanach aykanna d'bwashmaya aph b'arha.

"Your one desire then acts with ours, as in all light, so in all forms."

Habwlan lachma d'sunqanan yaomana.

"Grant what we need each day in bread and insight: subsistence for the call of growing life."

Washboqlan khaubayn (wakhtahayn)
aykana daph khnan shbwoqan l'khayyabayn.

"Loose the cords of mistakes binding us, as we release the strands we hold of others' guilt."

Wela tahlan l'nesyuna

Don't let us enter forgetfulness."

Ela patzan min bisha.

"But free us from unripeness."

Metol dilakhie malkutha wahayla wateshbukhta l'ahlam almin.

"From you is born all ruling will, the power and the life to do, the song that beautifies all, from age to age it renews."

Ameyn.

"Truly--power to these statements-- may they be the source from which all my actions grow. Sealed in trust & faith. Amen."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment